I am going to keep this post short and sweet. This is an incredibly easy, grain-free dessert that’s perfect for a fall date night treat. You won’t need to turn on your oven, or your stove and it only needs one bowl. I recommend refrigerating it for an hour or two before serving it because it needs some time to set and it tastes a lot better cold.
I layered the pumpkin mousse with pumpkin flavored Within/Without granola which made this taste like creamy pumpkin pie. I absolutely love their granola, it’s grain-free and has a unique chewy texture. The seasonal pumpkin flavor is amazing and I’ve been sprinkling it on everything I can lately. If you want to give it a try, out you can order it online here!
Ingredients (Prep Time: 10 min. Total Time: 60 min. Serves: 2):
- 1 cup Within/Without Granola
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
- Whip heavy cream until soft peaks form.
- Mix in cream cheese until well incorporated but mixture is still fluffy.
- Mix in pumpkin pureé, powdered sugar, vanilla and pumpkin spice.
- Layer 2 tbsp. granola followed by 1/4 cup mousse in small cups. Refrigerate until mixture has set and chilled, about 1 hour. Enjoy!